|Posted by Tania on September 27, 2016 at 3:40 AM|
Building Business Momentum via Values Based Leadership
Time: 7:00 a.m. - 8:15 a.m.
Place: Island Savings Duncan Branch
#14-250 Trunk Road
RSVP: [email protected]
Stance Matters: Values Based Leadership - October 25
• Who are you as a business owner?
What do you stand for? It's who you are that makes the difference.
• Gain insight and clarity on your core values so you can generate a centered foundation from which to make decisions and achieve empowering results.
Mastermind Momentum Leveraging Results - November 1
• Facilitative leadership is part of a greater business culture shift from a directive management style to a collaborative system of accountability.
• Discover a method to maximize your team's potential, adding more to your leadership toolbox to invite participation from individuals on your team.
• Learn ways in which to create an environment of innovation and reinforce commitment to shared business goals.
3 Tips to Inspiring and Fostering Trust in Leadership - November 8
• What's the best question to build trust?
• Learn key techniques to easily foster trust, ignite inspiration and accelerate individual and team results